Capgemini Invent: Management Consultant – Graduate Position (Sweden)
Are you our next management consultant and ideator? Passionate to answer and bring to life “what’s next?”, in the fourth industrial revolution where businesses need to rethink everything they know? The pace of change is new in today’s world. To survive disruption, businesses need to invent and reinvent. It is about finding new sources of value creation.
Capgemini Invent (formerly Capgemini Consulting) is the response to a critical need for businesses to answer the complex question of “what’s next?” when it comes to organizations digital transformation strategy. Combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design, deep industry expertise and insights, with an inventive mindset, we work to help CxOs solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Capgemini Invent, the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business line, and integral part of the Capgemini Group has over 30 offices in 15 countries and 10 creative studios around the world. A total 6,000+ strong team and approx. 200 consultants in Sweden-Finland. Capgemini Invent also has two global brands; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy and design firm and Idean, an experience design firm.
The Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The Group is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries and a total revenue (2017) of EUR 12.8 billion.
Do you want to jumpstart your career and get real hands-on experience of developing new digital solutions and business models of the future?
Capgemini Invent is looking for ambitious and inventive graduates and young professionals to join our team in Sweden. As a Management Consultant at Capgemini Invent you will together in a team advice global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation strategy projects.
What can you expect?
- A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants.
- A steep learning curve, clear career path and support for developing into a successful management consultant and advisor. In addition, we offer you learning and development through trainings and mentoring programs.
- The differentiators for Capgemini Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise and the wider end-to-end capabilities that our Group brings.
- A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with many fun events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree with strong academic records. We welcome and encourage students to apply from a variety of educational programs, such as Business, Engineering, Creative/Design.
- Students graduating during 2018/2019 or young professionals with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding analytical problem solvers with an inventive mindset and a drive for real innovation.
- Entrepreneurial spirits with an endless drive to create change and insatiable thirst for learning.
- A rallying cry for true collaboration and an ability to work independently.
- Fast thinkers, with capability to quickly interpret client business matters and what’s next.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- In addition, international and professional experiences as well as extracurricular activities are meriting.
The position is located in one of our offices in Sweden; Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö but with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites.
Want to join us?
The seats are filled with an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and application in English, University grades as well as high school grades. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date and to which office you are applying.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please read more about us at: www.capgemini.com/invent