Management Consultant – Graduate Position (Sweden)
Are you our next management consultant and ideator? Passionate to answer and bring to life “what’s next?”, in the fourth industrial revolution where businesses need to rethink everything they know. The pace of change is new in today’s world. To survive disruption, businesses need to invent and reinvent. It is about finding new sources of value creation.
Capgemini Invent is the response to a critical need for businesses to answer the complex question of “what’s next?” when it comes to organizations digital transformation strategy. Combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design, deep industry expertise and insights, with an inventive mindset, we work to help CxOs solve their most complex business and technology challenges. We provide our clients with the ability to operate at the speed of digital; to ideate and design, create and trial new digital solutions and business models of the future in order to orchestrate meaningful change across every facet, in an agile way that drive continuous growth.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, with over 30 offices and 10 creative studios in 15 countries around the world. The global business line comprises a 7,000+ strong team. Capgemini Invent also has two global brands; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy consultancy and Idean, an experience design firm.
The Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The Group is a multicultural company of +200,000 team members in over 40 countries and a total revenue (2018) of EUR 13.2 billion.
Do you want to jumpstart your career and get real hands-on experience of developing new digital solutions and business models of the future?
Capgemini Invent is looking for ambitious and inventive graduates and young professionals to join our team in Sweden. As a Management Consultant at Capgemini Invent you will together in a team advice global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation projects.
What can you expect?
- A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants.
- A steep learning curve, clear career path and support for developing into a successful management consultant and advisor. In addition, we offer you learning and development through trainings and mentoring programs.
- The differentiators for Capgemini Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise and the wider end-to-end capabilities that our Group brings.
- A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with many fun events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree with strong academic records. We welcome and encourage students to apply from a variety of educational programs, such as Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Innovation.
- Students graduating during 2019/2020 or young professionals with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding analytical problem solvers with an inventive mindset and a drive for real innovation.
- Entrepreneurial spirits with an endless drive to create change and insatiable thirst for learning.
- A rallying cry for true collaboration and an ability to work independently.
- Fast thinkers, with capability to quickly interpret client business matters and what’s next.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- In addition, international and professional experiences as well as extracurricular activities are meriting.
The position is located in one of our offices in Sweden; Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö but with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites.
Want to join us?
The seats are filled on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and application in English, University transcripts and high school grades. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date and to which office(s) you are applying.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please read more about us at: https://www.capgemini.com/se-en/service/invent/