As a member of SC CoE at Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and methods from a functional and business perspective, such as:
• Actively involve in providing business consulting, roadmap development and solutions for IT
• Business process mapping and assessments for Supply Chain Management
• Consulting value adding solution proposals and project scoping
• Enable additional business by acting as a bridge between traditional top-down business consulting and technology expertise to provide pragmatic, business-aligned technology solutions.
• Inject innovation and drive competitive SCM advantages with a team of hands on experts
with deep domain and industry expertise.
• Create E2E visibility considering latest innovations in processes, methods and trends across industries.
• Enable involvement in process change, process design, solution design, governance, change management and organizational alignment.
• Living in the Future to create the sustainable supply chain – together with all stakeholders.
• Acting humble by listen and sharing knowledge, best practice and hands on knowhow.
• Being the natural hub for our internal and external SCM network.
We value +5 years of hands on business experience within supply chain from a management or leading position. Preferably within retail and/or FMCG.
We are looking for people who is living the Future and share our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun and have:
• Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services
• Significant IT industry understanding;
• Demonstrable project management skills and experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• SCM competence with senior hands on experience.
• Have been working functionally as a consultant and lived through the daily SCM pains.
• Deep competence within SCM processes, organizations and functions.
• Have been leading change from a people and organization POV.
You will be recognized as our edge competence within supply chain and the natural part to approach, both internally and externally.
We will achieve this by continual activities towards competence development and making sure that our team will be in the very front line of the future sustainable supply chain.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org or Pelle Olsson, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now