Capgemini Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
To keep going towards that future we are now looking for a Business Analyst.
…which could be YOU!
Are you passionate about BA? Do you want to work with some of the biggest clients? Great! We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join our team!
You have knowledge of aftermarket and preferably handed workshops. You have experience in process development and you are a solution-oriented team player where you enjoy an interactive way of working. You should be fluent in English and any Scandinavian language is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to understand technical and commercial aspects of business
- operations across a range of departments
- Ability to relate practical issues in an operational environment and document in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology (e.g. SAFe) and Scrum processes
- A minimum of 8 years BA experience in Retail domain
Working with key stakeholders across business and driving out what they would
like to achieve with the change
Creation of feature/user story requirements
Solid knowledge or experience of being involved in QAT/UAT testing
It is also meritorious with experience from Financial services or Banking industry
As a team member we think you are an outgoing and proficient communicator at multiple levels, self-motivated and proactive with good organizational skills. We also think you use a disciplined and structured analysis approach with strong attention to details using you excellent influencing skills.
Colleagues describe our atmosphere as friendly with room for freedome. With supporting managers and an open climate for change and progress we hope to create a foundation for a the long term weel bering in combination with an exciting role with us.
…so, APPLY NOW!