We are looking for you who want to work at the forefront of developing systems, the heart of CRM, Billing, Commerce, Order management
About the role:
You will contribute to developing digital transformation for some of Sweden’s largest companies. We offer and execute the complete chain from advice in the early stages to development and deployment in an agile work environment.
We think you appreciate what technology can do to transform Service providers and that you can contribute with deep knowledge of Telco service provider IT Landscape with your long experience in BSS area across sub-domains. Here you create target architectures using industry best practices and aligned to the customer roadmap
You decide for yourself how far you want to go – we support you with customized skills development, certifications, and interesting customer assignments.
We are looking for :
- Long experience at an expert level in one of the sub-domains like CRM, Billing, Commerce, Order management.
- Strong understanding of TMF standards, models, frameworks, APIs, etc.
- Certifications like TOGAF are desirable.
- Good Knowledge of the latest cloud-native and microservices-based solution architectures
- Experience working with Oracle, Ericsson products/platforms in transformation projects will be highly preferred.
- Experience in creating the technical design documentation
- Experience of two mid to large-sized BSS transformation projects
- Familiarity with agile concepts and SAFe based deliveries
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business-focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000(!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful, and rapidly expanding organization.
An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art associations. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits, and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.