Do you have a passion for innovation, emerging technology and leadership? We might be a match!
The Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) orchestrates Capgemini’s global platform for Innovation. It is comprised of a network of twenty physical exchanges around the world and brings together a global ecosystem of leading technology firms; startups, scaleups, investors, accelerators and academia to help multi-national organisations to apply innovation. To achieve this AIE leverages its own methodology and network of over 250,000 resources with expertise in various domains and we engage with the largest firms in the world to apply innovation to their most complex business and technical issues.
As AIE Technical Innovation Architect you will be based in Malmö and serve as the senior technical leader for the team. You will have a very strong command of emerging digital technologies, modern architecture, software development methods, scoping and delivering prototypes/MVPs. You will work with clients as well as other Capgemini delivery organisations and AIE’s Globally.
Focus of your role:
As a Technical Architect and leader you are a community builder. You will be working with the network of AIE’s around the world to help advance a community of practice by establishing offerings, practices and thought leadership. By engaging Capgemini’s talent, partner ecosystem and clients with passion, you will make complex subjects accessible and engaging.
You will work with clients and Capgemini delivery teams to effectively scope, resource, and deliver innovation prototypes assuring high quality outcomes. You are a person who knows how to build – leveraging the latest methods and tools.
You will bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, boldly experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community. You will have a passion for innovation, and you stay updated on tech trends. You should be comfortable working with new ideas and methods within start-ups where you will play a part in strategy and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Help represent AIE and Capgemini within the Oresund Region
- Scan, track, and apply global technology trends, synthesizing for AIE’s needs
- Lead CxO, CIO, CTO level conversations with clients, partners, and Capgemini talent with vision and thought leadership on emerging technologies / development methods and their application
- Continuously evolve and guide the technical expertise of your team, through rapid prototyping and experimentation
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision of the AIE and support the development of AIE products & offerings
- Grow people and teams through coaching, mentoring and feedback
- Participate as part of a network of Technical Leaders/Directors in the Global AIE network
- Engage with the Capgemini CTO Network and Architect community to drive engagement Publish thought leadership.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in building, leading and mentoring cross-functional product development teams
- You have real world experience at the juncture between business, design & technology
- You have a proven track record in delivering innovative software solutions & experiences, ideally across a range of different clients and industries
- You are an advocate of modern engineering principles and have experience of modern cloud native development architectures & practices
- You have a passion for emerging technologies, and are able to work with design and product to take the latest technologies and prototype or apply them to create new products & services
- You are comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and can distil complex problems into innovative solutions
- You inspire and lead teams to move at pace, shipping value early and often
- You are comfortable leading & coordinating globally distributed engineering teams
- You have experience/track record working in Scandinavia and the Oresund Region
- Experience working with cloud native platforms and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to deliver software using agile or lean methods
- Good communication skills and fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English.
We would be even happier if you have …
- Experience of microservice or cloud native architectures, using modern architectures patterns (e.g. event driven, Functions-as-a-Service)
- Experience building native mobile apps using React Native or natively on iOS or Android,
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Elin Åberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.