Are you an Adobe Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Adobe, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for an Adobe Target / Analytics Architect for a financial services client.
About the role as Adobe Target / Analytics Architect
As an Adobe Target / Analytics Architect, you will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the end customer experience across client’s digital channels leveraging Adobe Target/Analytics Platform.
Architect, configure, administer, integrate, and operate Adobe Target to deliver cross-channel experience to customers
Align with required teams regarding the execution for the desired testing strategy on different channels like Website, Mobile App, Email, Call center, or any other digital channels
Prepare scope, technical specs and project plans that list tasks, timelines, deliverables, dependencies, and task owners
- Audit the existing state of platform configuration, prepare scope for required fixes and optimizations as per best practices
- Provide consulting and roadmap for website optimization and customized experience strategies
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and iterate to yield higher ROI
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing with solutions like Adobe Target and Analytics
- Candidate should have thorough working knowledge of Adobe Target with minimum 3-4 years of experience with client-side and server-side implementations for different communications channels
- Previous experience in working with web-analytics tools (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
2-4 years of experience working with Adobe Analytics in a Business Practitioner
Well versed with Adobe Analytics interface, workspaces, reports and dashboards, segments, processing rules
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks.