Account Security Manager/Subject Matter Expert
We’re currently looking for an Account Security Manager/Subject Matter Expert for a large enterprise customer.
You daily job will for example include:
- Driving Account Security Governance, including Risk Management
- Having a sound appreciation of the customers’ business, what are their core products, where and what their market is, what successes they have had, where are the challenges, where is the business moving to (how is it changing).
- Understanding the nature and composition of the client’s IT eco-system, including areas of responsibility
- Understanding what tooling has been deployed, what are the capabilities and limitations, who operates and maintains that tooling to what level of satisfaction/value.
- Establish an expert knowledge of the security elements of the contractual terms, and a solid appreciation of the wider contract.
- Document an information security strategy / plan aligned with the client’s business goals and objectives.
- Together with the Compliance Manager, document current and potential legal, regulatory, and security standard requirements that affects the client / contract.
- Identify the drivers affecting the organization (e.g., technology, business environment, cultural, risk tolerance, geographic location) and their impact on information security within the threat landscape of which the business operates.
- Document the roles and responsibilities for information security throughout the organization and Capgemini’s delivery.
- Identify, document and communicate any client security policy requirements that may impact Capgemini’s delivery to the client.
- Establish internal and external reporting and communication channels that support information security.
- Ability to develop a business case justifying investment in information security.
- Cooperate actively with Capgemini partners to ensure existing solutions are reaching full capabilities and leveraging partnerships to drive future enhancements.
We believe that you are a person who:
- Is passionate about Information and IT Security
- stays current with an ever-changing threat landscape, risk and mitigation strategies and roles and responsibilities via continuous education, certification and professional development.
- has analytical mindset with skills essential for Security and Risk Management
- has the ability to spot and asses security risks wherever they may exist
- has an enquiring nature that does not necessarily accept things at face value
- have excellent decision-making skills combined with good interpersonal and team-working skills
- has the ability to analyze a situation and identify the best course of action
- works with a pro-active, service delivery orientated work ethic, including a desire for constant service improvement and identification of potential improvements to working practices
What we’ll offer you
We offer a strong professional development environment with accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Maja Oderstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.