Do you want to develop smart products to enable a smarter life for people all over the world? Do you want to work with security and privacy by design? Then this might be an excellent opportunity for you! Welcome with you application and Get the future you want at Capgemini!
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for all security aspects of a client project. You will work at one of our clients within dynamic teams.
Main responsibilities can include the following tasks:
• Integrate security testing tools (SAST, SCA, DAST) into CI/CD pipelines
• Design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools, vulnerability management tools, and services.
• Responsible for implementing security controls governing CI/CD pipelines.
• Automate security tasks that seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments.
• Stakeholder management and communication management
We are now looking for someone who has worked in the role as a security engineer with both small and big product teams. To be successful in this role, we are happy to see that you have:
- 3-8+ years of security engineering background
- BSc or MSc relevant to Computer Science or similar
- Experience in SAST, Source Code review, DevSecOps
- Experience working on tools like SonarQube,Polaris, Blackduck Prisma IaC, etc.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management.
Nice to have:
- Experience from coordinating multiple developments and security teams
- Experience with DAST
- Experience with infra/cloud security
Don’t hesitate to apply If you haven’t worked across all requirements listed above. We are happy to review and have a discussion.
If you also have experience of any of this, you are guaranteed to stand out in the application:
- Agile methodology
- Content Security
- Scripting, Automation
- Certifications such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, etc.
Recruitment process during summer
Right now it's summer vacation period at Capgemini Sweden and we hope that you're also enjoying a nice summer! We look forward to review your application upon our return and will be able to give you feedback towards the end of August! Thank you for your patience!