This paper presents the simple steps you can take to improve your cash and collections processes. These steps are based on learnings taken from my team’s recent experience of shaping and delivering next-generation order-to-cash (O2C) design to our clients.
In short, improving your order-to-cash process needn’t be complicated – it just takes a few steps to get it all going.
- Improve your order-to-cash process in a few simple steps
- Three steps to improve your collections function
- Successful accounts receivable collections in ten easy steps
- Four key components to writing effective credit-to-cash emails
- Pipefy – transform your collections emails and processes
- Optimize your cash applications in five simple steps
- Four reasons why your cash applications team should own the resolution of all open payments
- Three simple steps to successful order-to-cash automation
- Embracing your O2C journey
Download the full paper from the link below or navigate through the nine articles above.