By using a majority of public data sources, combined with Capgemini’s methodology and knowledge, we are able to explain and anticipate major market events and trends in the industry.
Data collection comes from public sources:
- EU Commission
- BP Statistical Report
- CEER, and more
- Utilities companies
- Power and gas exchanges
- National regulators, and more
Analysis is made by a team of consultants and regional experts. Their in-depth knowledge combined with sector news crunching provide an insightful analysis.
The report is enriched with expertise from selected partners:
- Natixis for the financial performance and valuation of the major utility companies
- I4CE – Institute for Climate Economics for global and European climate change challenge
- CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre for regulations and legal questions at the European level
- VaasaETT for switching rates evolution and customer behaviors in retail markets