Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project description/Role Description:
Core Banking Application Administrator – Internet Banking Systems.
Responsiblities & Requirements
- configuration and maintenance of production application infrastructure components
- ensures system availability is within agreed SLAs
- able to provide support 24×7 during on-call rotation
- monitors systems for security intrusions
- implements changes on production systems in accordance with change management procedures
- understands all implications of maintaining external-facing, 24×7, business-critical systems
- implements active monitoring, identifies and tracks relevant performance indicators
- tracks and implements the latest security patches
- monitors, investigates and reports all possible issues related to the administered domain
- athletic problem solving
- always acts in accordance with security procedures
- works with Application Support and Development teams in identifying and solving production and test environment issues
- understands what a BCP requires and implements and maintains DR infrastructure
- monitors system performance and takes corrective actions where necessary
- maintains and regularly tests the backup plan
- ensures high-availability of the application
- setup of test environments always considering that subsequent promotes on the production environment have to be performed with minimal risk
- Experience in managing WebSphere Application Server, Jboss EAP 6
- Thorough knowledge: Jboss EAP, WebSphere, Apache Web Server
- Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL), Windows
- Experience with the following technologies is an advantage: PHP FPM, MySQL / MariaDB, IBM ISAM, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, Redis, HornetQ, Magento, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
- Professional certifications on the mentioned technologies represent a significant advantage
- Curricula or training on relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of shell scripting – bash, phyton/jython, awk, sed
- Studies: higher education
- Minimum 4 years of experience on a similar job
- Experience with complex projects
- Advanced English (written / oral)
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Understands what the strength of the team is all about
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).