With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsiblities & Requirements
- Compiles, consolidates and record accounting and finance information for the production of statements, schedules, filings, and reports of a complex nature.
- Responsible for the complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and for the development of financial statements and reports.
- Internal and External reporting under IFRS.
- Maintain support to facilitate review, auditor scrutiny, as well as conform with internal control procedures.
- Research and document technical accounting transactions.
- Review sales agreements to identify accounting issues and monitor compliance with the company’s revenue recognition policies.
- Collaborate with sales, operations and legal to business endeavors and evaluate impacts to revenue recognition and other complex transactions and communicate key risks to accounting management.
- GL posting and control on a daily basis per each business unit
- Maintain and update internal control documentation for technical accounting matters and support audits of related controls
- Manages relationships between the finance department and other departments, locations, divisions and external customers.
- Provides technical advice, assistance and training to other colleagues, management and other functional areas.
- Monthly/Quarterly/yearly closing & reporting tasks, Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Field of Study: Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- +5 years of relevant experience in either accounting, favorably in the consultancy business or for multinational companies.
- Fluency in English.
- ERP Oracle Application is a plus.
- Quick thinking, very well organized, reliable and able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Optimistic, friendly and flexible, problem-solving attitude.
- Quickly integrating and a team-player.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).