With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project & Role Description:
The Capgemini team is looking for a Load and Performance Test Engineer to test the application under test where we are involved in.
The background should be a good mix of Software Development and System Administration. You must be a proactive, motivated engineer with strong scripting and programming skills with a solid background in performance test development. In this position, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams that define and implement some of the core frontend / backend systems that will power a complex banking or telecom architecture.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Tests effort estimation based on experience, tools and historical data.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability. Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Conducts Proof of concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies.
- Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients by articulating the contribution, commercial impact and benefits of expert roles.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing load tests by tracing traffic between client and server systems.
- Experience building Performance Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, and tuning
- Ownership of the load and performance testing activities at the project/account level.
- Experience with a load generator tool such as JMeter, Load Runner, or LOAD UI (SOAP).
Excellent to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Technologies and/or equivalent industry experience
- Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programme – ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications