With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project description/Role Description:
The job requires to write an application to manage information received from a satellite and stored in a MySQL database.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Works with the development & product management teams
- Designs and develops applications on top of proprietary software
- Estimates development workload
- Implements new features as specified
- Respects high level coding and design standards
- Investigates technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Documents all technical and system specifications
- Program testing and validation of deliverables
- Java SE – 2 years
- AGILE methodology
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good spoken and written English