With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Developing and maintaining a high sensitive application used by different Front Office and Middle Office populations (sales, trading, management) on the main financial places around the World (New York / London / Paris / Frankfurt / Hong Kong / Madrid / Milan / Tokyo / Singapore).
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
- Follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Employs industry standard best practices;
- Provides level three support during local business hours;
- Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs regionally and globally.
- You have excellent understanding of Java SE, Spring and multithreading;
- You have experience SDLC tools (Maven, Jenkins, GIT) and messaging protocol (JMS) and products such as IBM MQ Series, AMQP;
- You are familiar with database development and design skills using SQL Server & T-SQL
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills
- Financial markets knowledge (like derivative products)
- Managing skills would be a plus
- Ability to participate in English-only meetings (Written and spoken English skills)
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).