- Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
- Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
- Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
- Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
- Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
- Fluency in French;
- Good English skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Professional telephone manner,
- Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications,
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure,
- Available to work in shifts.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
- Team building events;
- Taxi vouchers;
- Regular performance assessments – twice a year;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.