With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
To assures the development of automating tools and offers access for EUS infrastructures worldwide: Active Directory, Stockage, Impression, Computers, Virtualization, etc.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Define the specifications, giving details regarding the users’ needs and describing suitable technical solutions;
- Participate at the pilot projects and brings an input about the architecture;
- In charge with the development of future software;
- Implementation of the test of new features in order to detect bugs;
- Production follow-up and support;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Acts as an adviser and mentor for the less experienced team members.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years experience in C# development;
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience in Microsoft environment (Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding xml: XSL, web services;
- Experience with Active Directory.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).