With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
The team is developing and maintaining exchange connectivity and high performance front office systems. All development are leveraging on a common framework developed in Asia, Europe and America.
Responsiblities & Requirements
- Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable Societe Generale to trade on various financial markets (e.g. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
- Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
- Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
- Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
- Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
- Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
- Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
- Be responsible of the 2ndand 3rd level of support;
- Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
- Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
- Previous significant experience as a C++ developer (at least 3 years);
- GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
- Python scripting; Bash scripting;
- Source control tools.
We also value:
- Unit testing tools;
- Knowledge of GIT, CVS;
- Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).