The 2022 internship programme organized by Capgemini Romania is designed for students wishing to be part of an interesting and challenging study. If you are a final-year student and you know the Java language, please fill in the registration form and you will be contacted by our HR department. You will have the opportunity to choose between the tasks associated with the custom software development (java/spring) or testing (selenium/Tosca) practices. At the end of this internship programme, the best participants will be invited to join the Capgemini team.
- What is the time interval of the internship programme: March – April 2022
- Who is invited to attend: final-year students, who know the Java language and are capable of working individually
- How many hours should be dedicated daily to the internship programme: considering that the programme overlaps your university educational program, a minimum number of 15-20 hours per week is recommended for the internship.
- Will participants benefit from a labor contract?: Yes
- Where can I find further details: should you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com (JAVA) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Testing)
Please fill in your data to register your application
Thankyou for the submission, you will be contacted shortly.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.