- A multiplicity of ERP and other systems which makes it difficult to have an integrated view of the business
- A lack of standard processes across the different parts of the organization
- Lack of visibility and collaboration with external partners such as suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers
- Loss of control as more and more operations are outsourced
- Complex, global supply chains that are not responsive enough to the new pace of business
- Limited use of the large amounts of data now available.
The 2021 ISG Provider Lens™ Healthcare Digital Services Report for the U.S. recognizes...
ISG Provider Lens™, December 2021 recognizes Capgemini as ‘Leader’ in Digital Banking...