Still a fraction too much friction? The fully autonomous user experience is closer than you think. Tapping into the Internet of Things and omnipresent data, AI systems can be contextually aware of surrounding physical environments, as well as of the emotional states of the humans that are interacting in it. Intelligent, automated and individualized decisions and actions can remove bottlenecks and steps in a process – if indeed a process is still needed. The ultimate user experience is an almost psychic, ‘no user experience’. It has systems, intelligence, data and devices that morph themselves proactively and fluently around the intentions of the user – no questions asked.
- The biggest drivers of change in autonomous technology growth includes Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things and intelligent automation.
- As these systems become capable of carrying out complex tasks, anticipating our deepest intentions and understanding our context in real-time, it paves the way to greater freedom to pursue to enhanced safety, less drudgery and more simplicity.
- Autonomous experiences seemingly appear to ‘happen’. Technology combines individualized preferences, behaviors and propensity models at scale and speed, in micro real-time to simplify experiences. Complexity therefore disappears into micro real-time, leaving only signature moments along the way.
- Security lines at airports, busy intersections in cities, complicated financial transactions between distributed parties will all be able to take advantage of the speed, security and simplicity provided by advancements in autonomous systems.
- Using autonomous scenarios to support an individual’s personal preferences, brands can provide numerous differentiating scenarios by appealing to shared values.
- Technology can simplify life management across eight major categories, including; career and business, finance and wealth, friends and family, fun, recreation and entertainment, health and fitness, love life, personal and spiritual.
- It can also manage your physical environment, as you leave your house lights will turn off, doors will lock, and security systems armed. There will be an autonomous Uber outside, that recently charged itself on a concrete inductive charging station, and upon entry will whisk you off to your predetermined destination.
- Robo-advisors such as Betterment and FutureAdvisorcan manage finances and wealth management to drive lower costs and increase returns overtime.
- Food manufacturers use IoT and micro-consumption to understand consumer preferences, reducing food waist and ensuring the right food is available in relation to regional tastes, made in a sustainable manner with organic ingredients, delivered via drone that replenish when you need it, aligned to your personal values.
- The simpler experiences become, the more invested consumers are in the brands that offer them, locking into ecosystems of providers that support their values, driving loyalty, monthly subscriptions, ongoing use and upselling.
- Opted-in subscriptions to services and innovative dynamic pricing models allow brands to offer micro value, maintaining customer satisfaction and receiving payments in micro real-time.
- Brands shift to separate API-fed service ecosystemsthat support their products more efficiently, becoming not only technology companies, but incredibly efficient logistics and service companies.
- App development platforms: IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure development tools, Mendix rapid development, Salesforce Platform
- API management and micro-services: Mulesoft, Google Apigee, AWS API gateway
- Analytics and AI: IBM Watson, SAS Viya, Microsoft Azure AI, SAP Cloud Platform
- IoT: Microsoft Azure IoT, SAP Leonardo, Capgemini XIoT, PTC Thingworx