The ISG Provider Lens ServiceNow Ecosystem Partners 2021 study analyzes the services and offers from ServiceNow. Based on the results of the analysis, providers of services that operate in the defined segments can be evaluated for solidity of its portfolio and its competitiveness in the market.
As one of the leading IT providers in Brazil, Capgemini brings global experience, enriched with insights from using the platform in its BPO operations. This experience, together with models and references and its great ability to execute projects locally, guarantee a position in the leaders’ quadrant.
This ISG Provider Lens ™ quadrant study is based on the lifecycle of a Workflows solution based on ServiceNow and was divided into three segments to follow:
- ServiceNow consulting service provider, i.e services that are necessary before implementing a system
- ServiceNow implementation and integration service provider, i.e. services needed to implement a solution
- ServiceNow managed service providers, i.e. providers that guarantee the proper functioning of the solution after implementing a solution
The ISG Provider Lens™ study offers IT decision makers:
- A presentation of the strengths and weaknesses of the relevant providers
- Differentiated positioning of suppliers on the basis of competitive strength and portfolio attractiveness
- View of multiple markets, including the U.S., Germany and Brazil
Download the full report today to discover why Capgemini has been named a Leader in Brazil across all quadrants in 2021.
Thank you for your submission. You will receive a copy of the’ ISG Provider Lens™ ServiceNow Ecosystem Partners – Brazil 2021 Quadrant Report’ in your registered email shortly.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.