In response to complex global security needs, new strategies for homeland security, criminal justice, law enforcement, and emergency management have emerged as stakeholders inside and outside government debate how to anticipate and respond to a rapidly evolving security landscape.
As a large multinational company, Capgemini develops public security solutions for many countries throughout the world. We leverage our experience to create and deliver innovative solutions to enhance public security in the US. Our ongoing commitment to federal government clients has helped them improve operations and readiness through better program management and system integration.
Proven Strategy Expertise
Our national security solutions help federal government agencies - such as Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, and State, and Intelligence agencies - by improving their operations, and increasing preparedness. Capgemini provides global leadership and industry leading services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. Our domain expertise includes:
- Border Management
- Information Sharing
- Emergency Planning and Management
- Law Enforcement Solutions
- Airport, Rail, and Passenger Security Solutions
- Immigration Enforcement and Management
- Integrated Justice Platform To Solve Data Inoperability
- Intelligence Collection and Analysis Solutions
- International Affairs
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Case Management
- Property and Evidence Tracking