In the recent HFS research analysis, Top 10 RPA Service Providers 2018 report, Capgemini is ranked number two, lauding our strong edge in process optimization and RPA industrialization, which is fuelled by our deep focus on client service and satisfaction. We are inspired by and proud of the recognition of our leadership, expertise, and capabilities in the emerging RPA market space.
HFS assessed and rated the RPA services capabilities of 29 service providers across a defined series of innovation, execution, and voice of the customer criteria. The report highlights that RPA has emerged as a powerful change agent, with enterprises around the globe embracing it as a means to automate manual processes and create a bridge to a digital future.
HFS identified Capgemini’s strengths as:
- Unified Automation practice yielding dividends: Capgemini refined its focus on delivering business outcomes through process optimization and scalable operating models.
- Strength across the RPA services value chain supported by Capgemini’s eSOAR methodology.
- Depth and breadth of tools experience with leading third-party RPA tools (AA, Blue Prism, and UiPath) and beyond to providers like WorkFusion and Celaton.
- Sizable talent pool and strong focus on training and knowledge management
- Flexibility: Clients were pleased with its ability to adjust to varying RPA needs and application concepts and deploy skilled resources accordingly.
According to Elena Christopher, Research Vice President, Industry Research and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) at HFS Research:
“The capabilities that helped Capgemini achieve its number-two ranking in our RPA Services Top Ten 2018 study include its depth and breadth of RPA talent, particularly across the ‘big three’ RPA software providers and beyond, development of internal intellectual property to help accelerate and govern RPA implementations, and critically, a strong showing in customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction was the linchpin of the study as RPA satisfaction overall remains tepid at best as enterprises strive for scale and return on investment in the face of continued hype around ease of use and quick wins. Capgemini’s ability to perform well in all three assessment categories speaks volumes about its ability to manage expectations and deliver value to its customers.”
“This assessment is a recognition of our leadership in technology capability in intelligent automation and RPA and deep focus on customer service and satisfaction. We are therefore especially encouraged to know that our clients have rated us very highly in these strategic areas.”
Ashwin Yardi, Chief Industrialization and Automation Officer, and India COO