At Capgemini Portugal we are looking for a Data Scientist with Feature Engineering!
If you have at least 3 years of experience working with SQL, SAS, PL-SQL, Python and R and you are looking for new challenges to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering or Information Technology related fields;
- +3 years of experience in similar functions;
- Proven experience in Feature Engineering;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry (preferred);
- Experience in translating Business Requirements into variables for the creation of Analytic Models;
- Data Science knowledge from the perspective of the construction of ABT's tables;
- Proven experience in the development and optimization of ETL/ELT processes;
- Experience in developing algorithms and data structures;
- High knowledge in RDBMS systems;
We value knowledge in Big Data and Machine Learning;
Availability to work in a hybrid model.
- Understanding the information needs of the Data Science team: being able to design and ensure the availability of the best data structures to be used in Machine Learning projects;
- Evolve the Analytical Repository of Knowledge (ARK – Information Structure in ABT format for use by Data Scientists), identifying new relevant variables using the best feature engineering practices;
- Enhance the use of the Analytical Repository of Knowledge (ARK) (Repository of Features for Data science) ensuring its alignment with existing analytical models;
- Ensure the availability and performance of the Analytical Knowledge Repository (ARK);
- Explore, integrate and prepare internal and external information available for existing analytical models;
- Improve internal processes such as automating manual processes and redesigning existing structures;
- Ensuring the production of the necessary documentation during the activities;
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams inside and outside the Center and in Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Promote Data Driven culture in the organization.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.