At Capgemini Portugal, we are searching for Senior IT Project/Service Manager to further reinforce the successful expansion of our teams!
If you have at least 6 years of experience in Project/Service Management, and you are looking for new challenges to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you.
We value knowledge of:
- Degree in IT area or similar;
- +6 years of professional experience in Project/Service Management;
- Experience in Project Management in IT/Consulting;
Ability to understand and breakdown both business and functional requirements, for a given applicational landscape;
Strong influencing and relationship management skills;
Dedicated problem-solver and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Experience in managing projects and enabling delivery under complex and transformational contexts;
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP, ITIL, Scrum, others) is a plus.
What will you do?
- As an experienced project manager, you will lead IT projects at home and abroad – primarily in the area of software development;
- Advise customers throughout the entire software engineering lifecycle;
- Monitoring, control and quality assurance of software engineering tasks of the project team.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.