At Capgemini Portugal, you can work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
We offer you a challenging opportunity
We’re looking for a Salesforce technical architect to work based on Lisbon, collaborating in global projects, in complex Salesforce environments and in challenging projects.
We offer you personal growth
… and the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with business, analysts, and engineers to architect and implement solutions on the Salesforce platform and partner applications
- Lead technical design sessions with implementation teams and product owners
- Design, develop, and document platform solutions and design patterns that solve challenges unique to our deployment
- Partner with engineering teams to provide hands-on custom development and support
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to developers including design consultations and ongoing code reviews
- Be a technical thought leader and guide teams on Salesforce implementation best practices
- Maintain our platform documentation and roadmap
- Align technology decisions with other solution architects and enterprise architects.
If you are a Experienced Professional with:
- 6+ years of enterprise experience on the Salesforce platform with deep technical understanding of Apex, Visualforce and the Salesforce APIs
- Experience collaborating with business owners and implementation teams to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team lead and align multiple stakeholders across various levels of the organization and geographies
- Interest in mentoring developers
- Strong fundamentals in an object-oriented language like Java
- Background in web services and systems integrations using HTTP and RESTful design principles
- Understanding of version control systems like Git and build tools like Jenkins and ANT
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
- Attention to detail with a proactive mindset and the ability to work as part of a global team
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, business processes
Your place is with us!
Interested? Apply Today!
Don’t hesitate, send us your CV today, with the reference STA/17 and join a winning team.