We are looking for an experienced and talented Embedded Software V&V Engineer to join our team! As an Embedded SW V&V Engineer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
- Participation in an international project for a major carmaker (building the next generation of the high-end car segment);
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
Be part of the Embedded and Safety Critical Systems Unit, developing the new generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications.
Embedded and Safety Critical Systems Unit at Capgemini Engineering is dedicated to offering packaged solutions to clients in all industries (including automotive), helping them create new business opportunities and new experiences for their users.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas like Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrics, etc.;
- Experience as an Embedded SW V&V Engineer/Test Engineer;
- Experience working with low level languages (C/C++) in embedded systems development;
- Programming experience in a scripting language, such as Python;
- Familiar with object-oriented design;
- Experience with automated testing frameworks;
- Version Control and Tracking (Git, SVN, Clear Case, Jira);
- Software test experience using a test management system;
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement software test plans, as well as automation for embedded systems;
- Intermediate to Advanced English, written and spoken (English level B2);
- Good analytical, relational and communication skills.
- ISTQB certification;
- Experience in Automotive field;
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team and/or Waterfall and/or VModel;
- Knowledge in diagnose tools (CANoe, CANalyzer);
- Knowledge of Functional Safety, ISO26262, ASPICE;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.