At Capgemini Portugal, you will work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight. We deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit the needs of our clients, enabling them to achieve better results through innovation.
In our teams each individual counts and were looking for unique ways of thinking. You’ll bring the talent, we’ll provide the rest!
We are hiring Oracle Middleware Developers!
At Capgemini Portugal, you will work with some of the industries leading experts, with cutting edge technologies, and a supportive community. You’ll be challenged daily and given strong responsibility from day one.
If you have at least 2 years of experience working with Oracle Technologies, this opportunity is for you!
What we are looking for:
- IT Degree;
- At least, 2 years of professional experience with Oracle Technologies such as: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Database;
- Strong knowledge in SOA architectures & SOAP, WSDL, JSON, XML;
- Knowledge in JAVA / J2EE valued;
- English fluency.
What we are offering:
- The chance to work with an amazing, dynamic team and to continue learning and growing as a professional;
- The possibility of working in international projects;
- The opportunity to invest in certifications and training;
- Health and life insurance;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.
Interested? Let’s talk!
Take your chance and apply now sending us your CV today, with the reference Oracle/19 and join a winning team!
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
People matter, results count.