• Continuous technical evolution
• Integration in a multicultural and inclusive team environment;
• Possibility to participate in international projects;
• Annual Individual Training Plan;
• Continuous training on Next1;
• Private health insurance;
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
• Offices in great locations;
• Career evolution;
• Work on a small dynamic team that provides business intelligence and data warehouse solutions
Do you want to invest in a dynamic company? Are you passionate about ETL & Data Warehouse development and looking for a new professional challenge?
As part of the expansion of our Technology Engineering Office, you will be able to find all that.
We are looking for Engineers to work with us at Capgemini Engineering.
- More than 2 years of experience in ETL, Middleware, Data Warehouse, Data Mart and Data Integration applications;
- Knowledge of database management, data modeling, business intelligence, and OLAP(Online Analytical Processing);
- Extensive experience writing and tuning complex SQL, with insight on database indexes and procedures;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stacks;
- Experience working with BI tools and BI systems like Power BI;
- Experience in creating data-rich dashboards, writing DAX expressions, and implementing row-level security in Power BI;
- Able to drill-down data and visualize data in the best possible way through charts/reports/dashboards.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights;
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI;
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those;
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making;
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models;
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics;
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI;
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems;
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS;
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements;
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestions;
- English level B2/C1;
- Team player;
- Strong Emotional intelligence capacity, namely: self-awareness, self-control, empathy and social awareness;
- Good communication skills, oral and written;
- Growth Mindset;
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform under tight deadlines and high pressure.