At Capgemini Portugal, you will work with some of the industries leading experts, with cutting edge technologies, and a supportive community. You’ll be challenged daily and given strong responsibility from day one.
If you have at least 2 years in Jira Administration, this opportunity is for you!
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer engineering, Information Technology or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Jira, Confluence or other Atlassian products;
- Experience creating and maintaining technical and/or user facing documentation for training;
- Experience with configuration and support integration using Jira;
- Experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes;
- Experience managing Confluence and spaces permissions;
- Fluency in English
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.