At Capgemini Portugal we deliver business, technology and digital solutions to fit the needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. In our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking. You bring the talent and we’ll provide the rest!
How would you REACT to a new challenge?
You will be joining our User Experience team and developing the front-end components of several solutions for clients in the Financial Business Sector.
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge of JQuery, Java, .Net or Oracle Technologies (optional);
- Team Spirit and willingness to face challenges;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
What we are offering?
- The chance to work on one of a kind projects, both national and international;
- Integration in an amazing, dynamic team;
- The opportunity to invest in certifications and training;
- Health and life insurance;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits;
What are you waiting for?
Send us your application now with the reference Jscript19 and join a winning team!
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.