What we offer:
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
· Private medical care
· Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
· Offices in great locations
· Participation in a international projects
· Integration in a multinational company
· Career Evolution
About the job:
We are looking for a Front-End Developer, who will be responsible to define, plan and develop software applications with Vue framework.
This position is open for Lisbon Porto & Fundão.
• Define, plan and develop software applications with the ever evolving Vue framework;
• Support technical decisions and enforce that the best practices are followed;
• Work together with other Capgemini Engineering technical areas and with our system engineering ecosystem (partners, customers, suppliers).
• Bachelor or Master Degree completed in relevant area (Software Engineer);
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a SW Engineer;
• Experience with at least one backend technology (NodeJS, .NET/C#, Java, Python, Golang);
• High level of experience with Scrum or SAFe methodologies;
• Good communication skills and user-focused;
• React, Micro-services, Message-queueing, Containerization, Cloud experience is a plus;
• Fluent in English is mandatory. German or French is a plus.