At Capgemini Portugal we deliver business, technology and digital solutions to fit the needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. In our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking. You bring the talent and we’ll provide the rest!
Are you an Integration Services Developer?
We’re looking for the following skills and expertise:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project implementation of ETL processes in Microsoft integration services technology (elimination factor);
- Experience of the following Microsoft technology tools (at least 2 of them):
- Integration Services (Mandatory);
- SQL Server Database;
- Analysis Services;
- Reporting Services.
- Experience in Oracle Database.
Your place is with us! Interested? Apply Today!
Don’t hesitate, send us your CV today, with the reference MDIS/17 and join a winning team.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.