· Private medical care
· Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
· Offices in great locations
· Participation in international projects
· Integration in a multinational company
· Career Evolution
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work in the Industry sector - Automotive.
- Support on creating the standard SCM Launch plan, in a timeline perspective and also deliverables,
- Link from top to bottom the main SCM Launch deliverables and time plan with the activities to be implemented and carried out by Logistics departments, like Packaging, Logistics, LSP, Prod and Mat Planning, etc.
- Robustly create and support the follow-up of activities. We need someone who behaves like a tirelessly follow-upper for the entire SCM organisation, ensuring activities are registered, followed-up and completed, with reasons and details,
- Support on creating reports on progress of current Launch and future launches,
- Help with solving the puzzles of parts availability, build dates, build priorities, build plans and ultimately support the Material Planning and Production Planning team by guiding on “what to do next”
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. within Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Project Management and self-management skills, with knowledge in Logistics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management
- Project management accreditation (PMI or Prince or IPMA) would be an advantage;
- Autonomous, open-minded and creative problem-solver;
- Sense of responsibility, pro-activity, and dynamism;
- Negotiation and communication skills (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory.