We are hiring a Digital & Branding Specialist!
As a Digital & Brand specialist, you’ll manage global and local online presence by developing quality content, engaging with Capgemini’s target audience across several digital channels.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help shape the Capgemini and Capgemini Engineering brands. You will be responsible for creating social content according to need, ranging from contributing original blogs to creating social media messages and copy, optimized by respective channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
It will require translating stakeholder objectives into compelling, sharable, audience appropriate content.
As the multimedia content creator in the team, you’ll be asked to create graphic/motion content, develop and execute creative concepts that will be used as a part of global and local marketing activities to support business objectives. You will need to align to emerging trends in social media, identify personas of our target audiences, and their social media behaviors. This will also be a key contributor to many internal activities working closely with different stakeholders: sales, human resources, talent acquisition, etc.
As part of this role you will be expected to integrate social/web data and provide insights into what content and channels are performing the best.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in creating graphic and multimedia content, social media and good understanding of Hootsuite, google analytics, LinkedIn paid campaigns, Sales Navigator etc.;
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms in a B2B context.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills from knowing how to write a successful post to using effective storytelling techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization;
- Creative skills for contributing with new and innovative ideas;
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills plus ability to work virtually;
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics;
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Be SEO aware and social media savvy. i.e. know how to construct copy and content in a way that catches the attention and is compelling;
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiére, AfterEffects.
Success in the Role requires you to:
- Be a storyteller;
- Be adept at researching unfamiliar content, and quickly able to digest it and translate into fit-for-purpose original content;
- Display an eagerness to work in the complex and evolving realm of social media;
- Be a team-oriented individual with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Have an analytical mind and be eager to see (and prove) what works, what doesn’t, and what to try next;
- Communicate and engage with different stakeholders, different levels of expertise and seniority leading and helping them to create compelling content, events;
- Research trends, topics, and tools so that day-to-day work and strategy is driven and backed by best practice;
- Be able to identify strong and authoritative content sources and know how to make use of them for the benefit of Capgemini.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.