At Capgemini Portugal, we are reinforce our development team.
If you have at least 2 years of experience working with React.js or Node.js, your place is with us!
You will be joining our team and working close with our clients.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- At least 2 years of working professionally with React or Node JS as primary framework;
- Experience developing RESTful APIs, with a deep understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks;
- Ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman;
- Knowledge of Github and Cloud AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform;
- Enjoy working on an dynamic team;
- Fluent in English.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.