Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Offices in great locations
- Participation in a international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
Are you ready to jumpstart your career?
Are you an experienced Project Manager familiar with the Automotive industry and Software product development, and you have a passion for communication, organization, and supporting people to succeed?
Leading a development team, it´s not an easy task. We know it. However, we will help you to succeed. We count on your motivation and willingness to:
- Manage and follow projects from definition throughout all stages;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure your team fulfillment and motivation
- Lead workshops and committees, including preparation of supporting presentations and reports;
- Prepare regular reporting on project status, risks, and action plans;
- Ensure the achievement of project objectives within the quality, budget and timeframe defined;
- Influence and advice project decision-makers as required.
Below you can find some of the characteristics that we value the most:
- A person with passion, motivation, willingness to grow and to foster the growth of his / her teammates;
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience managing complex Automotive projects (minimum of 5 years);
- Experience with Software Product Development;
- Conflict management skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SAFe is a plus);
- PMP and / or Agile certification;
- Fluent English is a must, French or German is a plus