At Capgemini Portugal, we are searching for AWS Kafka Developer to reinforce our teams.
If you have knowledge and expertise to make our teams even stronger, your place is with us!
We are looking for:
- Experience in understanding HLD’s and deriving LLD’s for AWS Cloud environments to setup and manage Event Driven Architecture;
- Experience in working with Kafka connectors, Producer and consumer APIs including offset management, partition, cluster and broker strategy requirements;
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, PL/SQL, SOA, Swagger (technologies in Linux and Windows environment);
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate would be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of Kafka Security with Kerberos together with Data Encryption and Data Authorization aspects;
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.