At Capgemini Portugal we are looking for talents for several different opportunities.
If you have experience working as AWS Architect, and you are looking for new challenges to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you!
We are looking for:
- Expertise in implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment;
- Expertise in designing HLD’s and LLD’s Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services;
- High experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud;
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc;
- Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc;
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs;
- Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics;
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams;
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (optional).
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.