- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Career development;
- New challenges.
Create software and systems to manage the platform's infrastructure and applications
• Improve the reliability, quality, and time-to-market of the software solutions package
• Measure and optimize system performance to leverage our resources, stay ahead of
customer needs and innovate to continually improve
• Gather and analyze metrics from operating systems and applications to aid in
performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Partnering with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and
• Participate in the consultation and systems design phase, manage the platform, and plan
• Create sustainable systems and services through automation and improvements
• Ensure a balance between resource development speed and reliability with well-defined
service level objectives
Work experience in the DevOps culture
• Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high-level languages such as
• Experience with different framework tools like Terraform, Vagrant, Ansible and similar, as
well as pipeline solutions for CI / CD processes like Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI / CD or
• Knowledge of development best practices (including SDLC) as well as knowledge of
dynamic secret management systems and correct usage.
• Experience with distributed storage technologies like CIFS, NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3, Azure
• Knowledge of dynamic resource management structures such as Kubernetes, Docker
Swarm, OpenShift, Rancher, etc.
• High knowledge and experience in public Cloud Computing platforms such as Azure, AWS,
Google Cloud Platform, etc (at least one of them).
• A proactive approach to spotting issues, areas for improvement, and performance issues
Sense of responsibility.
• Pro-activity and dynamism.
• Good knowledge of English.