- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Career development;
- New challenges
- Serve as the assigned architect on a given full Software Development Life Cycle project and vendor work, developing, maintaining and reviewing application architecture throughout the project.
- Responsible for planning and design of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Drive adherence to existing and evolving security requirements to ensure a robust and secure environment for which to deploy applications.
- Work with project team (including users, developers and/or vendors), to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, review and implement application systems and/or enhancements to existing systems to meet current and future needs.
- Adhere to all technical standards, application portfolio strategy, service level agreements, and processes (i.e., Walkthrough and Approval processes, Program/System documentation, Status Reporting, Escalation,
- Change Management, Problem Management, Software Development Methodology, etc.).
- Ensure vendor work is accurately and thoroughly reviewed and also meets all applicable standards; identify gaps and/or opportunities in work to meet long term corporate goals.
- Support pre-project efforts in terms of working with the user team or vendor during meetings/presentations, crafting conceptual solutions, assisting with time estimates, and documenting designs.
- Develop Solution Architecture Documentation (key written project deliverable).
- Provide technology expertise in a variety of areas and provide direction and assistance to development team members and monitor application architecture related to other areas of IT, the business community, and outside vendors to ensure the relevance of architecture to meet business needs.
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and assist with the development of solution, integration, workflow, cloud, infrastructure (including software defined storage and networking) and/or web service standards.
- Degree in Informatics, Networks and Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies.
- Some familiarity with cloud computing is required.
- Experience in solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles.
- Experience coordinating vendor solution delivery and partnering effectively with vendors to meet business needs.
- Customer orientation and capacity for argumentation.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Pro-activity and dynamism.
- Good knowledge of English.
June 14, 2022