Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
The Academy prepares professionals for the Network Engineer role:
- Learning the skills and the ability to deal with aspects inherent to the network;
- Learning the skills and the ability to troubleshoot possible issues;
- How to certificate new devices (e.g. Residential Gateways);
- Learning the Wi-Fi world.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering;
- Basic knowledge about Network Protocols and Linux systems;
- You are a team player and are able to synergize with other teams also;
- You are innovative and you love to think outside of the box;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have conversational level in English.
You don't need to know everything.
We value people that love to learn and tryout different things!