Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care;
- Offices in great locations;
- Participation in a international projects;
- Integration in a multinational company;
- Career evolution.
Capgemini Engineering is searching for a AWS Cloud Architect (W/M) for Portugal/Remote.
- Designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the company's requirements;
- Overseeing cloud security;
- Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment;
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs;
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud;
- Working with virtualization technologies to achieve effective server management for the business.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar;
- Developed automation and tools with an Automation mindset on one or more strategic initiatives in the Infrastructure engineering team e.g. Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, CI/CD Pipeline;
- Followed good practices about scale, performance, geo-distribution, multicloud, code maintenance, documentation;
- Design and develop microservices (Spring-boot etc.) pertaining to transformation, authentication, business rules, logging, webhook capabilities etc.;
- Apache Camel as Enterprise Integration Pattern or equivalent;
- Container and Kubernetes knowledge for container orchestration (AWS EKS service);
- Cloud DevOps with cloud automated configuration and deployment pipelines, infra as a code, terraform etc.;
- AWS knowledge, specifically AWS API Gateway, EKS, EC2, S3, Application Load Balancer, Cloudwatch/Cloudtrail and any Managed DB;
- Rest Web-services;
- Rabbit MQ or Active MQ;
- Mongo DB Atlas as caching layer;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Pro-activity and dynamism;
- Good knowledge of english.