Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Offices in great locations
- Participation in a international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
- Contribute to test definition and execution;
- Contribute to writing test automation scripts;
- Contribute to identifying actual or potential problems in CPE components;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, software, and other network and system problems.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or Technical courses;
- Knowledge about TCP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6, NAT, DHCP, DNS. VoIP, Wi-Fi (802.11), OSI Model, Firewall;
- Experience using linux systems (nice to have);
- You don't need to know everything. We value people that love to learn and tryout different things;
- You are a team player and are able to synergize with other teams also;
- You are innovative and you love to think outside of the box;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have proficiency in English.