At Capgemini Engineering, you can work in a very dynamic environment, where high performances are rewarded, and where freedom, innovation, and trust are at the center of attention. Capgemini Academy provides university students or already in market, new experiences in the labor market, in the context of a multinational company. You will have the possibility of participating in national and international projects.
This program has been developed to identify high-potential young people, from bachelor's to master's finalists. Aiming to strengthen in the area of Analytics, it's an excellent opportunity that provides contact with the job market.
The Academy prepares professionals for Analytics projects:
- Learning the skills and the ability to deal with aspects inherent to AI;
- Knowledge focus on Data Engineer (Big Data, Cloud, others);
- Knowledge focus in Data Science context (Python, Azure, Power BI, others);
- Other technologies: Spark, Linux, SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks.
- Degree in: Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management, Electrical and Computer Engineering; Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics and Applications and related areas;
- You are a team player and are able to synergize with other teams also;
- You are innovative and you love to think outside of the box;
- You pay attention to details;
- You don't need to know everything. We value people that love to learn and tryout different things;
- You have conversational level in English