• Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
• Possibility to participate in international projects;
• Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
• Career evolution;
• New challenges.
• Working in a multivendor Datacenter Network.
• Creating requirements for new services;
• Design & Support technical solutions for datacenter customers.
• Technical documentation skills to build and analyses HLDs and LLDs;
• Performing investigation for priority issues.
• Maintains awareness of technology trends in area of responsibility and makes appropriate
• Meet commitments and deliverables as related to participating/leading projects.
• Candidate will be interacting with clients, understanding their needs, and providing technical
support to clients.
• Produce and maintain documentation (procedures, knowledge articles, diagrams).
• Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar;
• Minimum of 7-9 years of experience in ISP environment with in-depth knowledge of BGP;
ISIS-ISIS; MPLS L3VPN; VPLS and other routing protocols.
• Experience in Security would be a plus, including knowledge of Cisco ASA (IPsec),
certificate, SSL, AnyConnect related configurations and troubleshooting.
• Should have strong knowledge in vendors: Juniper, Cisco, F5 (load-balancer), FortiGate and
• Experience on Cisco-ACI (Mandatory);
• Preferably, CCNP/CCIE or JCIA certification.
• Strong troubleshooting knowledge to TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures and define
• Sense of responsibility;
• Pro-activity and dynamism;
• Good knowledge of English.