At Capgemini Portugal we are looking for a Project Manager!
If you have at least 5 years of experience working with Project Management, and you are looking for new challenges to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you.
We are looking for:
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years;
- Bachelor's, Master's in Management, Economics or Engineering;
- Data Gathering and analysis capability (inc. financial and sector benchmarks);
- Evolved project management skills, including scope definition, approach, planning of activities, identification of risks and critical factors of success;
- Experience in digital transformation, efficiency, planning & control is valued;
- Knowledge of valued continuous improvement methodologies (BPM, LEAN, among others);
- High analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High critical sense;
- Results orientation and customer focus;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and interaction with different stakeholders from different business areas and top management;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector (preferred);
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.