Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Offices in great locations
- Participation in a international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
- Act as technical lead in the broadband area;
- Ability to interface between technical and management stakeholders;
- Accountability on identifying actual or potential problems in CPE components;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, software, and other network and system problems;
- Ability to track, and create test reports;
- Ability to supervise and support less experienced members of the team.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent major;
- 3+ years of experience as a network engineer or technical management;
- Experience with 3 or more of the following technologies: IP Connectivity; DHCP, TR-069, WI-FI protocols and access networks (xDSL, FTTx and HFC);
- Experience with CPEs (ex.: Homegateway);
- Experience working in Telecom Operator’s environment is a plus, but not required;
- Familiarity with testing methodology is a plus, but not required;
- Ability to take on projects and drive them through completion;